Ever been annoyed by the incessant pandering by your iPhone to back up its data? Well, fortunately, you can now postpone that notification forever with the Reincubate iPhone Backup Extractor. This little app is perfect for just about any kind of extraction and backup job you need done for your iPhone. Its genius stems from the specific data that it manages to take out of your phone.
The fact is: the iPhone Backup Extractor is good for a bundle of tasks ranging from the most basic to the most obscure. Here we will be presenting all of this tasks and how exactly one can achieve every sort of backup through the simple Reincubate iPhone Backup Extractor. We know that the app may be a bit tricky, especially because it doesn’t look all that user-friendly.
What Can the Reincubate iPhone Backup Extractor Do?
The functionality of the iPhone Backup Extractor is simply amazing. Most backup apps that exist will only offer to save your photos, videos, contacts, and a few other menial things here and there. But the Reincubate app called iPhone Backup Extractor can do so much more that it’s almost silly to think of using other apps.
Here’s a comprehensive list of all of the things it can save off your iPhone:
- Save all the important dates. Yes, it can put aside all your important calendar dates so that you won’t forget that you had a meeting 40 minutes ago.
- Keep all the crazy pics in your messages. MMS messages are usually overlooked by most backup apps. Not by this one.
- Backup your mother-in-law’s number. Along with saving all the other numbers in your contacts list, the free iPhone Backup Extractor will save you from embarrassing phone calls.
- Retain your brilliant ideas and notes. All your notes will now be saved from the doom of a dying iPhone. Keep all the poems you wrote during the coffee break and the ideas you had while on vacation.
- Hold on to WhatsApp messages. For many iPhone users out there, WhatsApp has become the main messaging medium they use. You can keep your WhatsApp message history and transfer it to a new iPhone with the free iPhone Backup Extractor.
- Cling to voicemails. Voicemail has become an interesting social experiment. People sometimes leave some of the most private messages in voicemail. It’s only normal that some may want to desperately keep them.
- Retain call history. Switching to a new iPhone can be super annoying. Especially since you have to use contacts instead of recent calls to find your frequent numbers. However, with the iPhone Backup Extractor, you can put these right where you left them on your old iPhone.
- Don’t forget the Photos and Videos. Some may only want to save these. Photos and videos, of course, are a basic functionality of the iPhone Backup Extractor and will work like a dream.
- Save other stuff as well. Other miscellaneous saves can be app data (so that you won’t lose your game saves), location data, recordings, and app restrictions.
No matter how broken your iPhone’s screen is, if it still turns on you can save it!
How to Use the Free iPhone Backup Extractor
It’s really easy to use the Reincubate iPhone Backup Extractor to save all of the files above into a backup folder on your computer. Here are the exact steps that you need to do:
- Download the ReIncubate iPhone Backup Extractor on your computer. The app has two separate versions, for Windows and for Mac computers.
- Install the app. Obviously, after downloading it, you have to make sure and install it on your device.
- Connect your iPhone. It really doesn’t matter if your iPhone is broken or not as long as it can, at least, turn on.
- The program may open automatically. In case it doesn’t (depending on your OS and how you chose to install it), open it manually.
- Select the backup folder. This default folder will store all your backup data which you can later add to your new iPhone
- Click the blue link next to each available data. Your model of iPhone should appear there along with all its details. IF a specific set of data is available for backup, simply click on the blue link next to its name.
- Save the backup file. After clicking each blue link, a pop-up window will open with the save option.
Backup Computer Key In For Archiving And Storage
How has the ReIncubate iPhone Backup Extractor saved your life? Has it? How many times did it do that? As for us, we know that this is the best iPhone Backup Extractor since it has just about everything you need to get your future iPhone up to speed to where you left off. Let us know in the comments if we’ve missed any amazing features of this free iPhone Backup Extractor.
Image sources: depositphotos.com.